Who – Cveti & Svetlio
When – June-30th 2013
Where – official ceremony in Krasno selo, church ceremony in Sv. Sofia, reception in the restaurant of Park Hotel Berlin
- The bride and groom wanted the reception to be held at a location outside of the city with a beautiful view.
- There were quite a few out-of-towners among the guests & foreigners.
- The bride and groom wanted to include traditional folklore rituals in the wedding day.
- Both of them were very busy with professional activities and social calendar.
- Organization time was insufficient.
How we solved them
- Review and meetings with ~10 restaurants and final choice of the most appropriate – restaurant Berlin, compromise with the number of guests.
- Plan and execute accommodation for the foreigners.
- Review, presentation, and final selection of a folklore option.
- Project plan, which we followed strictly.
- Vendors’ lists, which included strengths and weaknesses. Personal meetings arranged after initial selection on the suggested vendors.
- Meetings preparation and execution in convenient times for the bride and groom – usually evenings and weekends.
- Quite dense organizational program in the last few days before the event.
The beautiful wedding decoration was created by the crafty Luksozno ladies.